Velux New Installation
Only VELUX roof windows are designed with top operation. A centre-pivot roof window is easy to operate even with furniture placed directly under it. And without compromising the easy operation, you can install it lower than an equivalent bottom operated window to get an excellent view.
Whether you live near an airport, and want noise reduction; live in areas where windows are covered with ice and snow for longer periods; need smoke ventilation for health and safety or security features because there is easy access to your window, VELUX has a window for you.
A group of large VELUX roof windows give a gorgeous light-filled room and a feeling of being outside. By combining more VELUX roof windows you can add a great view and more daylight – to give your home its own unique character.
Velux Windows can have many advantages ...
- They will add huge amounts of Natural Light to a Dark Room in your house
- Give a more Contemporary look and feel to a House by using several Velux Windows in a single area
- More Light will make any Room feel much bigger
There are many Velux products to consider when planning to fit for the first time.
- Top Hung Windows for Unobstructed View and Fire Escape
- Classic Centre Pivot
- Velux Integra, Electric and Solar Windows
- Ideal for out of reach Windows, Solar Windows can also be fitted as quickly as a standard window without the need for any extra Wiring
- White Polyurethane Finnish, Contemporary look, easy to clean and ideal for Humid Rooms
- Lacquered Natural Pine, Triple Coat Clear Lacquer
There are various types of Glazing Options.
- Heat Insulated Glass
- Solar Gain
- Sound Insulation Glass
- Extra Security Glass
- Opaque for Privacy Velux Windows can be fitted into most properties
Velux Flashings are designed for all Angles, Flat Roofs, Slate, Clay, Concrete, Felt and more.
Most New Velux are fitted quickly, safely with minimum disruption to your property.
Velux are mostly always fitted from the Inside of the Property, with no need for Scaffolding!
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about your proposed project.